- This event has passed.
Gartner Supply Chain Planning Summit
November 29 - November 30
We are excited to be a Platinum sponsor of the Gartner Supply Chain Planning Summit from November 29-30 in Phoenix, Arizona.
The event, a premier destination for supply chain planning leaders, will show you how to deliver tangible outcomes in support of business objectives and transform the planning function from within while harnessing emerging technologies to realize the value of supply chain planning as a competitive advantage and significant contributor to your organization’s bottom line.
Join us at the conference to be part of an exclusive community of supply chain planning leaders that will empower you to:
• Be the first to hear about emerging trends and the latest predictions.
• Leave with a solid action plan to elevate the visibility of supply chain planning to deliver value to the overall business.
• Interact with more than 600 of your supply chain planning peers to gain firsthand insight from those facing similar challenges to yours.
• Explore the latest technologies changing the supply chain planning landscape.
• Meet face-to-face with knowledgeable representatives who can help you craft a solution for your planning needs.
Inspirage & Zebra Session
Inspirage, Part of Accenture: Zebra Technologies Leverages Operational Excellence to Drive Supply Chain Resiliency
Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023 | 11:15
Locations: Grand Canyon 7
Join Inspirage, Part of Accenture, and Zebra Technologies as they delve into Zebra’s accelerated digital transformation, including its Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Planning implementation. This cloud-based solution strategically re-engineered Zebra’s forward and reverse supply chains, providing real-time business planning and enhanced resiliency. Learn how leveraging Oracle’s Supply Chain Planning Cloud applications and Inspirage solutions – including IBP Control Tower – allowed Zebra to craft a resilient digital ecosystem, resulting in substantial reductions in inventory costs and marked improvements in the ability to respond to demand changes and supply disruptions. The seamless integration between Oracle solutions and existing Zebra technologies allowed for a cohesive and synchronized approach to supply chain management. By leveraging Oracle solutions in conjunction with its current systems, Zebra is maximizing the value of its technology investments, achieving a unified view of its business operations, and building resiliency into its supply chain.