Oracle has announced plans to replace the Data Management (DM) user interface with Data Integration (DI), a next-generation data management tool. The goal is to help users manage their Cloud EPM integrations more easily. The change will not require content migration from Data Management to Data Integration, but there are several considerations to keep in mind, including:
- Some DM Features Will No Longer Be Available
- New Integration Features Will Only Be Available in DI
- Reporting Against DI with a Custom Report Template
- The Migration Will Affect Eight EPM Applications
- The Migration is a Gradual Process
- and more!
Ready to learn more?
Fill in to Download!
* fields are mandatory